This page contains info on the Volkswagen T-Cross R-Line prize for Macca’s Monopoly New Zealand! Or click here for our feature post with the latest game info, rare pieces and prize information!
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promotional Partner for the Volkswagen T-Cross prize is Volkswagen New Zealand of European Motor Distributors Ltd, 1 Nixon Street, Grey Lynn, Auckland, New Zealand.
2. Entry is open to New Zealand residents residing in New Zealand only.
3. The Prize consists of one Volkswagen T-Cross R-line, MRP $45,990, excluding on road costs and excluding NZ Govt Clean Car Discount.
4. The Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. The prize cannot be used in combination with any other prize competitions, promotions or discounts.
5. A winner (or their parent or legal guardian where a winner is aged 14 years and older but less than 18 years) will be contacted by the Promotional Partner to arrange for collection of the T-
Cross from the Promotional Partner dealership nearest to the winner’s (or their parent’s or legal guardian’s where a winner is aged 14 years and older but less than 18 years) usual residential address.
6. Delivery or collection of a vehicle is subject to availability of the vehicle. If a vehicle is collected, the winner (or their parent or legal guardian where a winner is aged 14 years and older but less than 18 years) is responsible for all costs incurred by them to travel to and from the nearest dealership to collect the vehicle.
7. When the T-Cross is collected, a winner (or their parent or legal guardian where a winner is aged 14 years and older but less than 18 years) must provide a current valid driver’s licence for inspection before the T-Cross may be driven away from the collection point.
8. To be eligible to claim a T-Cross vehicle prize, the winner must be capable of obtaining motor vehicle registration of the Volkswagen vehicle in his or her name in accordance with applicable New Zealand legislation.
9. If a winner is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register a T-Cross in his or her name then such winner may assign the T-Cross to another person with legal capacity for the purpose of registration. The Promoter and Promotional Partner take no responsibility for any such arrangements between the winner and the assignee.
10. The winner must provide the Promoter with certified copies of all required documentation as required by the Promoter before the car is awarded. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form to be determined, in the Promoter’s sole discretion.
11. Volkswagen New Zealand shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly in connection with the prize.
12. If for any reason an advertised prize is unavailable, Volkswagen may substitute the advertised prize for another prize which has approximately the same or greater maximum retail price.