This page contains info on the Suzuki Address UK110 Scooter prize for Macca’s Monopoly New Zealand 2019! Or click here for our feature post with the latest game info, rare pieces and prize information!
Terms and Conditions
1. Each Suzuki prize comprises of one (1) Suzuki Address UK110. The scooter is an automatic transmission with an electric and kick starter system, available in the colour black.
2. The Promotional Partner for the Suzuki vehicle prize is Suzuki New Zealand Limited (NZBN 9429039986528).
3. Each Suzuki Address UK110 prize is valued at $3,345 (inclusive of GST and On Road Costs).
4. Prize includes standard fittings, 12 months registration, a full tank of fuel, 1 year comprehensive warranty and dealer delivery charges (which may vary in different regions). Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming this prize are the responsibility of the winner. All optional extras and accessories, personal costs and any other ancillary associated with redeeming the prize are excluded and are the responsibility of the winner.
5. A winner (or their parent or legal guardian where a winner is aged 14 years and older but less than 18 years) will be contacted by the Promotional Partner to arrange for collection of the Suzuki Address UK110 from the Promotional Partner dealership nearest to the winner’s (or their parent’s or legal guardian’s where a winner is aged 14 years and older but less than 18 years) usual residential address. Delivery or collection of a vehicle is subject to availability of the vehicle. If a vehicle is collected, the winner (or their parent or legal guardian where a winner is aged 14 years and older but less than 18 years) is responsible for all costs incurred by them to travel to and from the nearest dealership to collect the vehicle. When the Suzuki Address UK110 is collected, a winner (or their parent or legal guardian where a winner is aged 14 years and older but less than 18 years) must provide a current valid driver’s licence for inspection before the Suzuki vehicle may be driven away from the collection point.
6. To be eligible to claim a Suzuki Address UK110 vehicle prize, the winner must be capable of obtaining motor vehicle registration of the Suzuki vehicle in his or her name in accordance with applicable New Zealand legislation. If a winner is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register a Suzuki vehicle in his or her name then such winner may assign the Suzuki vehicle prize to another person with legal capacity for the purpose of registration. The Promoter and Promotional Partner take no responsibility for any such arrangements between the winner and the assignee. The winner must provide the Promoter with certified copies of all required documentation as required by the Promoter before the car is awarded. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form to be determined, in the Promoter’s sole discretion.