This page contains info on the Sea-Doo Spark prize for Macca’s Monopoly New Zealand 2019! Or click here for our feature post with the latest game info, rare pieces and prize information!
Terms and Conditions
1. Each Personal Watercraft prize comprises of one (1) Sea-Doo Spark 60H.P. 1+1 PWC, equipped with trailer (drive away), valued at $10,799. Colour of a Sea-Doo PWC (Personal Watercraft) is subject to availability of colours offered by the applicable BRP dealer.
2. The Promotional Partner for the Sea-Doo PWC prize is Bombardier Recreational Products Australia Pty Ltd ‘BRP’ (ABN 64 097 370 100).
3. Each Sea-Doo PWC prize includes costs associated with registration of the Sea-Doo PWC prize, including twelve (12) months registration in the place of residence of the winner, twelve
(12) months compulsory third party insurance and stamp duty but excludes comprehensive insurance and operational costs, which are the responsibility of the winners. All ancillary costs or accessories not expressly provided are the responsibility of the winners.
4. Each winner must attend, undergo and pass any appropriate training, briefings, safety demonstrations and other requirements of the Promotional Partner in respect of the Sea-Doo PWC prize, as determined by the Promotional Partner in their absolute discretion, and must wear all safety and other equipment required and comply with all safety and other requirements when using the Sea-Doo PWC prize.
5. If the winner is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register the Sea-Doo PWC prize in their own name, then the winner may assign the prize to another person (who consents to such assignment) with legal capacity for the purpose of registration.
6. A winner (or their parent or legal guardian where a winner is aged 16 years and older but less than 18 years) will be contacted to arrange collection of the Sea-Doo PWC prize from the dealership nearest to the winner’s (or their parent’s or legal guardian’s where a winner is aged 16 years and older but less than 18 years) usual residential address. When the Sea- Doo PWC is collected, a winner (or parent or legal guardian where a winner is aged 16 years and older but less than 18 years) must provide a current boat and PWC license for inspection in the winner’s name (or their parent or legal guardian’s name, where a winner is aged 16 years and older but less than 18 years), before the Sea-Doo PWC may be taken away from the collection point.