This page contains info on the Free Parking for Evening/Weekend prize for Macca’s Monopoly New Zealand! Or click here for our feature post with the latest game info, rare pieces and prize information!
Terms and Conditions
1. Each Parking for Evening/Weekend prize comprises of one (1) x ParkMate Promotional Code valid for 1 days’ worth of parking at Wilson Parking car parks available on ParkMate and is valued at up to $20.00.
2. The Promotional Partner for the free night/weekend parking at Wilson Parking prize is Wilson Parking New Zealand Ltd (NZBN 9429039168856).
3. Prize consists of 1 x Night/Weekend Promotional Code that can be redeemed for a ParkMate parking transaction when you use the ParkMate App. (Download from the app store/google play). 4. Prize will consist of a single use Promotional Code which must be redeemed on ParkMate when paying for Night or Weekend Parking.
5. ParkMate is available at all Pay by Plate and Pay and Display Wilson Parking car parks across New Zealand.
6. All promotion codes issued will have an expiry date of 31 March 2023.
7. A maximum of two promotion codes can be assigned to an individual ParkMate account.
8. Only one Promotional Code can be applied to each individual booking.
9. Prize is only redeemable on ParkMate and cannot be redeemed at a car park auto-pay-station or cashier station.
10. The prize is not transferable to any other person or redeemable for cash.
11. When using ParkMate, the winner is required to register a credit card in order to begin a parking session. As long as the promocode is selected the user will not be charged for any parking fees up to the value of $20.00
12. A winner will not be charged any fee to the nominated credit card for the transaction using the free night and weekend parking. However, the customer will incur charges if they do not adhere to the parking conditions or make any subsequent bookings in which a promotion code is not applied.
13. When a winner uses ParkMate, they are agreeing to both the terms and conditions of usage of ParkMate and the entry conditions at the selected car park.