This page contains info on the Can-Am Ryker prize for Macca’s Monopoly New Zealand 2019! Or click here for our feature post with the latest game info, rare pieces and prize information!
Terms and Conditions
- Each 3 Wheel Motorcycle prize comprises of one (1) Can-Am Ryker, valued at $15,499. Colour of a BRP Can-Am Ryker is subject to availability of colours offered by the applicable BRP
- The Promotional Partner for the Can-Am Ryker prize is Bombardier Recreational Products Australia Pty Ltd ‘BRP’ (ABN 64 097 370 100).
- Each prize includes twelve (12) months registration in the place of residence of the winner, twelve months third party compulsory insurance, on road costs and stamp duty but excludes comprehensive insurance and operational costs, which are the responsibility of the winners. All ancillary costs or accessories not expressly provided are the responsibility of the
- Each winner must attend, undergo and pass any appropriate training, briefings, safety demonstrations and other requirements of the Promotional Partner in respect of the BRP Can-Am, as determined by the Promotional Partner in their absolute discretion, and must wear all safety and other equipment required and comply with all safety and other requirements when using the Can-Am Ryker
- If the winner is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register the Can-Am Ryker prize in their own name, then the winner may assign the prize to another person (who consents to such assignment) with legal capacity for the purpose of
- The winner must provide the Promotional Partner with certified copies of all required documentation as required by the Promotional Partner before the Can-Am Ryker prize is awarded. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form to be determined by the Promoter and/or Promotional Partner in its discretion.
- A winner (or their parent or legal guardian where a winner is aged 16 years and older but less than 18 years) will be contacted to arrange collection of the Can-Am Ryker prize from the dealership nearest to the winner’s (or their parent’s or legal guardian’s where a winner is aged 16 years and older but less than 18 years) usual residential address. Collection of a vehicle is subject to availability of the vehicle. For collection, the winner (or their parent or legal guardian where a winner is aged 16 years and older but less than 18 years) is responsible for all costs incurred by them to travel to and from the nearest dealership to collect the vehicle. When the prize is collected, a winner (or their parent or legal guardian where a winner is aged 16 years and older but less than 18 years) must provide a current driver’s licence for inspection in the winner’s name (or their parent or legal guardian’s name, where a winner is aged 16 years and older but less than 18 years), before the prize may be driven away from the collection point.