This page contains info on the $1,500 Webjet eGift Card prize for Macca’s Monopoly New Zealand! Or click here for our feature post with the latest game info, rare pieces and prize information!
Terms and Conditions
1) The $1,500 Webjet eGift Card prize comprises of one (1) x eGift Card valued at $1,500 (“eGift Card”). eGift Cards are redeemable at www.webjet.co.nz, on desktop, mobile and app.
2) The Promotional Partner for the $1,500 Webjet eGift Card prize is Webjet Marketing Pty Ltd (ABN 84 063 430 848).
3) By redeeming or attempting to redeem a gift card, you accept and agree to be bound by these Webjet gift card Terms and Conditions, and also the Webjet general website Terms and Conditions: https://www.webjet.co.nz/about/booking-terms/.
4) Gift cards may be redeemed at www.webjet.co.nz on desktop, mobile and app.
5) Gift Cards purchased at www.webjet.co.nz will take 72 hours to activate, and will not be redeemable for 72 hours after purchase. Webjet Digital eGift Cards purchased via other channels are activated immediately.
6) Webjet eGift Cards purchased at www.webjet.co.nz are non-refundable, and unable to be cancelled once processed.
7) Gift Card amounts are in New Zealand dollars (NZD) and can be redeemed in New Zealand Dollars only.
8) Unless otherwise stated, Gift Cards have a validity of 3 years from the purchase date. The gift card balance and expiry date can be checked by looking in the original email post purchase (if applicable) or by visiting our self-service page here: https://services.webjet.co.nz/web/payments/egiftcard/.
9) Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash and are not refundable.
10) Gift Cards are partially redeemable. Any unused balance must be utilised by the end of the validity period. Any unused balance will not be refunded or credited after the card expires.
11) Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient’s gift card account and is not transferable. The original expiration date will apply to any unused balance.