This page contains info on the Suzuki Swift GLX prize for Macca’s Monopoly New Zealand 2019! Or click here for our feature post with the latest game info, rare pieces and prize information!
Terms and Conditions
1. Each Suzuki prize comprises of one (1) Suzuki Swift GLX Auto. This vehicle is an automatic transmission, five (5) door hatch. The car is available in the winner’s choice of five colours. Standard colours: Silver, White, Blue, Red, & Black. All colours are subject to availability at the time of prize draw.
2. The Promotional Partner for the Suzuki vehicle prize is Suzuki New Zealand Limited (NZBN 9429039986528).
3. Each Suzuki Swift GLX Auto prize is valued at $25,300 (inclusive of GST and On Road costs).
4. Prize includes standard fittings, 12 months registration, a full tank of fuel, 3 year / 100,000km comprehensive warranty, 5 year / 100,000km powertrain warranty, 5 years roadside assistance, and dealer delivery charges (which may vary in different regions). Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming this prize are the responsibility of the winner. All optional extras and accessories, comprehensive insurance and any other insurance not stated as included in the prize, personal costs and any other ancillary associated with redeeming the prize are excluded and are the responsibility of the winner.
5. A winner (or their parent or legal guardian where a winner is aged 14 years and older but less than 18 years) will be contacted by the Promotional Partner to arrange for collection of the Suzuki Swift GLX from the Promotional Partner dealership nearest to the winner’s (or their parent’s or legal guardian’s where a winner is aged 14 years and older but less than 18 years) usual residential address. Delivery or collection of a vehicle is subject to availability of the vehicle. If a vehicle is collected, the winner (or their parent or legal guardian where a winner is aged 14 years and older but less than 18 years) is responsible for all costs incurred by them to travel to and from the nearest dealership to collect the vehicle. When the Suzuki Swift GLX is collected, a winner (or their parent or legal guardian where a winner is aged 14 years and older but less than 18 years) must provide a current valid driver’s licence for inspection before the Suzuki vehicle may be driven away from the collection point.
6. To be eligible to claim a Suzuki Swift GLX vehicle prize, the winner must be capable of obtaining motor vehicle registration of the Suzuki vehicle in his or her name in accordance with applicable New Zealand legislation. If a winner is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register a Suzuki vehicle in his or her name then such winner may assign the Suzuki vehicle prize to another person with legal capacity for the purpose of registration. The Promoter and Promotional Partner take no responsibility for any such arrangements between the winner and the assignee. The winner must provide the Promoter with certified copies of all required documentation as required by the Promoter before the car is awarded. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form to be determined, in the Promoter’s sole discretion.