This page contains info on the Free Day Out / Free Admission Offer prize for Macca’s Monopoly New Zealand 2018! Or click here for our feature post with the latest game info, rare pieces and prize information!
To claim your prize, click here!
- Sea Life Kelly Tarlton’s Auckland
Terms and Conditions
- Each Free Day Out prize comprises of one (1) x free admission/session e-voucher valued up to $25.00 (”Attraction Pass”).
- Total Prizes: 200,000
- Total Value of Prizes: $5,000,000.00
Prize – Free Day Out
- The Free Day Out prize comprises of one (1) x free admission/session evoucher valued up to $25.00 (free admission evoucher).
- The Promotional Partner for the Free Day Out prize is J&C Advertising (ABN 29 145 608 368).
- Each Free Day out prize entitles the winner to one (1) free admission or session (adult or child) at a participating venue listed on the Promotional Partner website monopolyfreedayout.myinstantrewards.co.nz and is subject to the terms stated here.
- To claim a free admission evoucher, winners must enter their Unique Prize Code and any required Personal Information on the Promotional Partner Website and select a participating venue to be issued with a free admission evoucher. This evoucher is sent to the winner’s nominated email address within twenty-four (24) hours.
- The last date to claim a free admission evoucher via the Promotional Partner Website is 16 December 2018.
- To use the free admission evoucher, it must be printed, and the Monopoly Free Day out winning ticket must be attached to the evoucher before surrendering at the venue, to ensure the winner is not charged for the admission. ID may be required for presentation with the evoucher as proof of identity. Free admission evouchers can only be used at the venue printed on the evoucher. No photocopies or duplications of evouchers will be accepted. If alternative or additional instructions apply, these will be noted on the evoucher.
- Winners should keep a copy of their Monopoly Free Day Out winning ticket, which may be required to validate their original win.
- Only one (1) free admission evoucher may be used per group per venue. Multiple members of a group may not use their free admission evouchers at the same time. For example, if you are attending a venue with others you will be classed as a group. Individual venues reserve the right to limit the total number of free admission evouchers that may be redeemed at their venue on any given day. Please contact the venue in advance of redemption to avoid disappointment.
- Some venues have limits on the number of free admission evouchers available as part of this prize promotion. Once these limits have been reached the venue/s will be removed from the Promotional Partner Website.
- Free admission evouchers are valid for one (1) use at a participating venue until 31 March 2019. Standard terms at participating venues will apply e.g. age and height restrictions. Additional conditions of use may apply at venues, e.g. restrictions of use – please check with the chosen participating venue.
- This Free Day out prize can be claimed online only. Access to the Internet is required. Costs associated with accessing the Promotional Partner Website remain a winner’s responsibility and may vary depending on the Internet service or telecommunications provider used.
- Possession of a free admission evoucher does not provide the evoucher holder to any preferential treatment.
- It is the responsibility of the winners to use their free admission evoucher/s by the expiry date. No extensions or replacements can be made. Free admission evouchers cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged for cash.
- Use of free admission evouchers are subject to promotional availability at participating venues and their use may be limited during public and school holidays and other peak periods.
- Free Admission evouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher, promotion or special offer.
- J&C, its respective agents and distributors are not liable for lost, stolen or damaged free admission evouchers.
- J&C, its respective agents and distributors will not be responsible or liable to compensate the purchaser or other bearer or accept any liability for any personal loss or injury occurring at the participating venue.
- J&C, its respective agents and distributors do not make any contractual promise or representation regarding the quality and/or availability of the services offered by the venues and cannot be held liable for any resulting personal loss or damage. Any statutory rights the winners may have remain unaffected.
- Any disputes between winners pertaining to the use of a free admission evouchers are strictly between the winners and the participating venue.
- The Free Day out prize is subject to promotional availability. J&C reserves the right to withdraw and then substitute a Free Day Out prize with another prize of equal or greater value, subject to any written directions made under applicable New Zealand legislation. For example, if a venue closes, a replacement free admission evoucher may be issued for another venue.
- Timeframes for delivery indicated in these terms and conditions may be affected by circumstances outside of the control of J&C, including, but not limited to strikes, fires, floods, earthquakes, other natural disasters, acts of terrorism, and blackouts. J&C will not be liable for delays caused by circumstances outside of its control.
- J&C collects personal information in order to award the Free Day Out prize and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to New Zealand regulatory authorities. Prize claims are conditional on providing this information. All prize redemption details become the property of the Promotional Partner.
- Questions or queries regarding this prize can be emailed to J&C at firstname.lastname@example.org