This page contains info on the Continental Set of 4 Tyres prize for Macca’s Monopoly New Zealand! Or click here for our feature post with the latest game info, rare pieces and prize information!
Terms and Conditions
1. Each Set of 4 Tyres prize comprises of one (1) x set of four (4) Continental tyres to the total maximum value of $1,500.00.
2. The Promotional Partner for the Set of 4 Tyres prize is Continental Tyres (ABN: 50 136 883 148).
3. The Set of 4 Tyres prize includes the cost of four (4) tyres, plus fitment, balancing & alignment.
Any costs above this allocation are the responsibility of the winner.
4. Any unused amount of the $1500.00 prize will be forfeited.
5. Eligible tyres are any 4 x Continental branded passenger, SUV or 4×4 tyres. No other brand within the Continental family of brands will be offered.
6. Continental will only offer tyres to winners, where the tyres are in stock and available in New Zealand at the time the winner claims their prize.
7. Continental will provide winners with the best tyre option/suitability for their vehicle. This means that on occasion, only 1 tyre option might be available. Continental has a full list of recommended fitments and will provide the tyre solution which is the best recommended fitment for the vehicle make / model provided by the winner at the time the prize is claimed.
8. Tyres range in price and therefore the value of the prize is to suit the wide range of prices. Continental will provide a recommendation based on the recommended fitment lists. Cost is not a factor in ensuring the correct tyre and size recommendation is provided.
9. Winners will be directed to the closest participating retailer who will manage the tyre fitment and balancing.
10. Participating retailers will be displayed on the Continental Tyres website – www.continentaltyres.com.au/car/promotions.
11. Terms and conditions can are located at www.continental-tyres.com.au/car/promotions 12. The Set of 4 Tyre prize must be claimed by 31 December 2023. If unclaimed by this date the prize will be forfeited.