This page contains info on the $20 off a Europcar Rental prize for Macca’s Monopoly New Zealand 2019! Or click here for our feature post with the latest game info, rare pieces and prize information!
Terms and Conditions
1. Each $20 Off Europcar Car Rental prize comprises of one (1) x Gift Voucher valued at $20.00 (“Gift Voucher”).
2. The Promotional Partner for the $20 Off Europcar Car Rental prize is CLA Trading Pty Ltd (ABN 81 082 220 399).
3. Vehicles subject to availability. A reservation restriction of at least four (4) hours prior to vehicle pick up applies.
4. Base rate excludes Vehicle Registration Recovery Fee (VRRF). For details visit europcar.co.nz/monopoly.
5. Valid at all participating Europcar locations across New Zealand.
6. A strict limit of one (1) Gift Voucher redemption per rental, per person applies.
7. Gift Vouchers are subject to their prevailing terms and conditions of use, including expiry dates and are not replaceable if lost, stolen or damaged.
8. Valid for bookings between 1 September 2019 – 31 May 2020 and rental pick-ups between 1 September 2019 – 31 August 2020.
9. Europcar standard age, credit card and driver requirements apply and can be found at europcar.com.au/monopoly.
10. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. No minimum length of rental period applies and the promotional code provided must be used to redeem a Gift Voucher.
11. Valid to passenger vehicles only. Does not apply to ‘Selection’ vehicles.
12. Extra charges may apply to options selected, if a vehicle is not returned to the same pick up location, or if the vehicle is returned late, the vehicle is not returned full of fuel (unless the prepaid fuel option is purchased), infringements are incurred or toll roads used, or if the allowed kilometre limit is exceeded.
13. Parts of New Zealand are not suitable for access by rental vehicles. To prevent damage to the vehicle and for your own personal safety we strictly enforce conditions that restrict your use of the vehicle and unless we have given our prior written consent, you must never take the vehicle: (a) on any Unsealed Road unless: (i) it is a well maintained road of no more than 500 metres in length, for the sole purpose of accessing accommodation or official camping areas and your speed is not more than 40 kilometres per hour; or (ii) Unsealed Road Cover has been purchased; (b) within a Snow Area unless Snow Cover has been purchased; (c) Off Road; (d) between the North and South Islands in either direction or onto any island that is off mainland New Zealand; (e) through any river, stream, creek or tidal crossing; (f) through flood waters or on flood prone roads or on any road where the state or condition of the road make the use of the Vehicle unsafe; (g) on any road where the police or any government or statutory authority has issued a warning, caution or which has been closed; (h) onto any road where we have notified you that the use of the vehicle is prohibited; (i) on the following roads:
(i) Ball Hutt (Mt Cook); (ii) Skippers (Queenstown); 31 (iii) To Macetown (Arrowtown); or (iv) 90 Mile Beach (Northland); (j) on all roads north of Colville on the Coromandel Peninsula, the Tapu to Coroglen road (all parts east of Rapaura Gardens), the 309 road from Coromandel to Kairnarama and the Blackjack Road from Kuatuna and Opito; or (k) on the following highways on the South Island between the hours of 2200 and 0600 (local time) from 1 April until 31 October: (i) State Highways 6 and 8 between Twizel and Queenstown; (ii) the Milford Road between Te Anau and Milford Sound; (iii) State Highway 6 between Franz Joseph and Wanaka; or (iv) Arthur’s Pass.
14. If there is damage, theft of the vehicle or third party loss, a $20 Off Europcar Car Rental prize winner must also pay up to the standard ‘Damage Liability Fee’ (“DLF”). Optional ‘Damage Cover Products’ may be purchased to reduce liability, but there may be no cover under some circumstances. For further information visit europcar.co.nz/monopoly.