This page contains info on the $1,500 Webjet eGift Card prize for Macca’s Monopoly New Zealand 2021! Or click here for our feature post with the latest game info, rare pieces and prize information!
Terms and Conditions
1. The $1,500 Webjet eGift Card prize comprises of one (1) x eGift Card valued at $1,500 (“eGift Card”). eGift Cards are redeemable at www.webjet.co.nz, on desktop, mobile and app.
2. The Promotional Partner for the $1,500 Webjet eGift Card prize is Webjet Marketing Pty Ltd (ABN 84 063 430 848).
3. By redeeming or attempting to redeem a Webjet eGift Card, you accept and agree to be bound by the following eGift Card Terms and Conditions, and also the Webjet general website Terms and Conditions.
4. Amounts are in New Zealand dollars (NZD) and can be redeemed in New Zealand Dollars only.
5. eGift Cards have a validity of 36 months from the date of issue/purchase date.
6. eGift Cards are not redeemable for cash and are not refundable.
7. eGift Cards are partially redeemable. Any unused balance must be utilised by the end of the validity period. Any unused balance will not be refunded or credited after the eGift Card expires.
8. Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient’s Gift Card account and is not transferable. The original expiration date will apply to any unused balance.
9. Where the cost of purchase exceeds the available eGift Card balance, the eGift Card holder will be required to make up the difference between the purchase price and eGift Card balance.
10. Up to 30 eGift Cards can be redeemed at the time of booking.
11. eGift Cards are redeemable for bookings that contain flights or packages or hotel bookings (except for hotels where payment is made at the hotel, listed as ‘Pay Later/Pay Deposit’ on site). Not valid for car or motorhome bookings, ‘Things To Do’ bookings or bookings that contain car hire.
12. eGift Cards may be redeemed on flight/hotel/package bookings containing insurance, but not if insurance is purchased as a stand-alone product.
13. Webjet reserves the right to close customer accounts and request alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained eGift Card is redeemed through the Webjet website.
14. A winner is responsible for the use and security of their eGift Card. Webjet disclaims responsibility for any lost or stolen eGift Cards. The eGift Card holder is responsible for the use and safety of the card and is liable for all transactions on the card.
15. Personal information collected in relation to eGift Cards will be handled in accordance with
16. To the extent permitted by law, Webjet reserves the right to change any terms contained in these eGift Card Terms and Conditions at any time. Changes to the eGift Card Terms and Conditions will be published on this page: https://www.webjet.co.nz/standalone/gift-card-terms/