This page contains info on the 12 Audiobooks from Audible / 12-Month Audible Membership prize for Macca’s Monopoly New Zealand 2021! Or click here for our feature post with the latest game info, rare pieces and prize information!
Terms and Conditions
1. Each “12 Audiobooks from Audible” prize (“Prize”) entitles the winner to a 12-Month Audible Membership. The Prize comprises of one (1) x unique voucher code providing the winner with an Audible membership credit for 1 title/month for $0/month for the first 12 months (the “Trial Period”). Prize is valued at $197.40. After the Trial Period, membership renews automatically for 1 title/month at the regular monthly price, currently AUD $16.45/month. Cancel anytime.
2. Prize is available to new members of Audible at www.audible.com.au and is valid for recipients of a unique voucher code who have been selected as a winner in the McDonald’s Monopoly promotion 2021.
3. The Promotional Partner for the Prize is Audible Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 89 624 383 811).
4. Winners must redeem their unique voucher code on the Audible redemption page at www.audible.com.au/monopoly. Redemption process requires a valid credit card.
6. Voucher codes must be redeemed by 31 March 2022 11.59pm AEDT.
7. Limit of one redemption per Audible account.
8. This Prize is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or amended without notice.
9. This Prize is only valid for customers in New Zealand.
10. This Prize has no cash alternative.
11. This Prize is non-transferable and may not be resold. Other terms and conditions apply, including Audible’s Conditions of Use at https://www.audible.com.au/legal/conditions-of- use?moduleId=201654400&ie=UTF8 and claim code terms and conditions at https://help.audible.com.au/s/article/what-are-the-conditions-and-limitations-for-promotional- claim-codes
12. If you violate any of the terms or conditions, the Prize will be invalid and will not apply.
13. This prize may not be combined with other offers. If your credit card is declined, the Prize will not apply. Terms prohibited by law shall be void without prejudice to the remaining terms.